Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kiss Me

This is the other layout I did last night. I was trying to work with the kids still awake so I ended up just taking my cartridge handbook and paper and sketching. Then when the kids were in bed I ran over to my Cricut and started cutting. Phew what work just for a layout.
Ok so Kiss Me title is from the Sweethearts cartridge. Last night was the first time using this cartridge. And I used all scraps in my layout. Yay me. The hearts, heart balloons, frog, leap pad and I ♥ U are cut from Create a Critter. My son helped me emboss the heart balloons in my cuttlebug using heart blocks folder. The frog was embossed using tiny bubbles folder. ENJOY:)
Cricut Cartridge: Create a Critter and Sweethearts
Cuttlebug Folders: Heart Blocks and Tiny Bubbles

No comments:

>