Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cherry on Top Award

The rules for this award are:

1. Thank the person who gave it to you.

Thank you soo much Cecilia. This is awesome. I just love looking at your blog and getting so much inspiration from you. Go check out Cecilia's blog at The Gift of Creativity.

2. Copy the award to your blog.


3. List 3 things you like about yourself.
Three things I like about myself are I have a great (growing) family, I have time to scrapbook (which I love to do), and I have a great fulfilling job that I love to go to (Labor & Delivery Nurse).

4. Post a picture that you love.
My handsome son (who really really wants a mohawk) and my beautiful daughter (who has worn these PINK flip flops since she got them...a week straight) I can't get them off of her.

5. Tag 5 people you would like to give this award to.

3 comments:

GabyCreates.com said...

How sweet! Congratulations

Raquel said...

OMG Thank you so much for the award. It's my very 1st one. Im so excited no words could express. Thank you thank you again :)

Crafting Katie said...

Thanks so much for the award! That was so sweet of you. Hugs!

>