Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day Cards

First off I want to say Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there. This first card is for my dad. He is such an amazing man and has always been there for my sisters and I. And now he is there always for his 5 grandsons and 4 granddaughters. He is a strong and kind man who deserves nothing but the best. I love you Dad. 

For this card I used the Father's day cricut cartridge. The sentiment is from Emma at My Creative Time. The background paper is Stampin Up.. 
 This card is for my husband. May he have a wonderful Father's day. He simply amazes me more and more everyday how much lov he has for my kids and they have for him. He gave me three beautiful kids and I cannot be more grateful. He is an awesome daddy to our children. 


This cut is from the Father's Day cricut cartridge as well. 


Hugs, Savahanna

No comments:

>