Friday, August 26, 2011

Lucky card

I was in a total crafting mood the other night and got 5 projects done in a couple of hours. Phew 
finally. For this card I used Emma from My Creative Time's dies she came out with. I just ♥ all her stamps and dies. This die is the scallop and stitched circle die. Then I peachified it with the Wide Eyed Kids face stamps. So super adorable. I added pink twine and stitching. The banner was a die I had and I stamped the sentiment Lucky to have you in my life which is one of Emma's stamps. Enjoy
Hugs, Savahanna

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute card! I love the color combo and the stitching. :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Raina said...

Cutie pie card! I love PKS's too. They look really cute on your card. I'm a new follower! Come and follow me to if you get a chance!

Raina
scrapwithraina.blogspot.com

>