Wednesday, December 29, 2010

#1 Dad LO

I made a LO of my husband and my son. I got the #1 Dad title from the Celebrate with Flourish lite cartridge. All the paper I got from Hobby Lobby. It is from the Paper Studio called Grade School Paper Pack. The striped shaped cut in the background is from Twinkle Toes Lite cartridge. The sketch I used is Sketch 96 from The Scrappiest

The sillhoette in the bottom left corner is from the cartridge A Child's Year. Enjoy. I am off o the Big Balloon Parade with my family tomorrow. :D I ♥ spending time with my family.
SUPPLIES USED:
Twinkle Toes cricut lite cartridge
A Child's Year cricut cartridge
Celebrate with Flourish cricut lite cartidge

6 comments:

Tina Connolly said...

Nice bright LO, great take on the challenge.

Georgiana said...

Great colors and nice sketch you used.

Happy New Year,
Georgiana

Libby Beach said...

Very cute :)

Liz Chidester said...

Love all of the color and the layering! Thanks for playing with us at The Scrappiest!

lisaplus6 said...

so bright and fun!!! very sweet!

CricutLvr!! said...

Great l.o. Love the fun colors! Cute pics too!!

>