Friday, December 3, 2010

My World

So I found a sketch challenge blog called Stuck?! Sketches! and wanted to
play along. Here is the sketch:
So I did my take on the sketch with a picture of my wonderful husband. All the designer paper is from DCWV the Madly In Love stack. This paper is absolutely gorgeous. The main background paper has xoxo all over it. It is hard to see but it is there :-) I also added some stitching around the page. My journaling is written on a punch I have.
The world cut shaped as a heart is from the Give a Hoot cartridge page 35. I think it was a super cute cut for this page. Exactly what I was looking for.

My World title was cut from George and Basic Shapes.
Supplies Used:
Give A Hoot cricut cartridge
George and Basic Shapes cricut cartridge
DCWV - Madly In Love paper stack

4 comments:

Raquel SK said...

How awesome! Your hubby is so handsome too! Lucky girl :). I love that little heart, it really adds a nice touch.

Jasmine S said...

Fab Lo. I love the heart too. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in at Stuck.

Unknown said...

Totally great Guy page!

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.

>