Friday, February 11, 2011

The Greatest is Love LO

Today is design team day over at 40:31 Creations. Today we were to make a Layout. I used two of Lauren's stamp sets. I used Marriage Quotes and Marriage Titles. The patterned paper is from DCWV All Dressed Up. I do not remember where I got the see through love paper from. 
This page has Lauren's stamp from Marriage Quotes. So pretty. I stamped it on a tag from the Tie the Knot cartridge. The car is from Sweethearts cartridge.
 Here is a close up of the 40:31 Creations stamp. I am loving all of Lauren's stamps.
 This page I added a strip of pink paper and stamped two stamps from Marriage Titles stamp set on it.
Hope you enjoy. Now head on over to 40:31 Creations and buy her stamps if you have not already.

Supplies Used:
40:31 Creations stamps - Marriage Titles and Marriage Quotes.
DCWV - All Dressed Up


Hugs, Savahanna

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout, love the colours and papers you used! Hugs, Frea

Saundra said...

Lovely layout! I like the idea of creating patterned paper with the stamps.

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Anonymous said...

I love these colors! They are great! This is creative. I love the paper with stamp you made. It looks great! So awesome!!

EricaQ

the cricutologist said...

Gorgeous! Love the Bible verse! I'm your 101 follower!

Anonymous said...

I love the Layout what a great kit it would make for Valentine's Day photos.
Cricutgirlg

>