I received this stylish blogger award from two awesome crafters. Thank you to Libby at Beach Creations. She is soo talented and her work is amazing. The second award I received from Pat at Pat's Scraps. Her cards are so great and you have to see how beautiful her Sex and the City LO turned out. So cute.
So, here's how this works. When you accept the award, you must:1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.
8 Things about Me:
1. I am happily married to my high school sweetheart and we have 3 entertaining children ages 5, 2, & 4 months.
2. I witness real life miracles pretty much every day. Yup. I work full time nights as a Labor & Delivery nurse. So I get to see babies be born all the time. And yes at times I do still tear up.
3. Since high school I used to print quotes and other things and cut out things in magazines and make books with pictures of me and my husband (boyfriend at the time). I still have them and the kids LOVE to look through them and see how little we were.
4. When I watch videos of scrapbooking. My 5 year old son always comments and asks if I am watching people that are actually GOOD at scrapbooking so I can get good. ( :( aww does that mean I am not good.)
5. I am one of the shyest people you will ever meet. So shy that people I don't know have to come up and talk to me first (except my patients) and they always perceive me as mean when they first meet me since I don't speak to them at first.
6. I cannot pick a favorite color for the life of me. I LOVE the color Pink and purple and blue. hehe
7. I am ADDICTED to paper. I have paper everywhere. Paper stacks galore. And I still feel the need to buy more.
8. I have pictures of myself when I was little and the kids always think it is my 2 year old Isabella. My son Daniel looks like a replica of his dad. Now we are wondering who my youngest daughter Alexie will look like. hmmm...
Now for my 8 that I nominate:
5. Bug Bites
6. Crafty Amour