Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Baby LO

The challenge this week at the cricut circle blog is to use this sketch and use two cricut cuts. 

This is a layout of my youngest baby girl Alexie. She has been my easiest baby so far. Always happy and very very nosy even as a newborn. 
I used Simply Charmed cartridge and Everyday Paper Dolls cricut cartridges. 
 This title is cut from Simply Charmed cartridge. I added stickles to the title. 
 This baby is cut from Everyday Paper Dolls. I added some yarn I found at Joanns to her hair. Of course I had to give her some diamond earrings. Her face is a Peachy Keen baby face stamp. I embossed her outfit through my cuttlebug. 
 This stamp a sneak peek of a new stamp set about to be released from 40:31 Creations. I just love the new stamps. There will be two sets coming out so be on the lookout for them at Lauren's blog. 
Hugs, Savahanna

3 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

What a cutie with the big smiles! You did a great job with the challenge and created a sweet layout.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a sweet layout! Your daughter is a cutie-pie! Love the papers and colors you used in the LO...good luck with the challenge!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Love this LO! And the pics are so cute!

>