Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Christmas Card


Okay I know this is way late but oh well. These are the christmas cards that I was planning to make but with no time and around 20 cards to make for family, I only ended up making one. I gave it to my in-laws. Then I made easier and less time consuming christmas cards for the rest of my family. Hopefully next year will be better in the time situation.
For the christmas card I used Lily and Billy Winter Stamps from pinkcatstudio.com I just love their cute stamps. For the patterned paper it was Eskimo Kisses from Basic Grey. I added the super fine glitter from Stampin Up on the ear muffs, scraf and coat of the little girl as well. Hope you like.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I love the combination of the stamps with the paper.

Angyl said...

i love that card you better start now for christmas this year :D

>