Thursday, January 28, 2010

Week 4 Layouts and Cards

Ok here I am one month down and still going. My layout this week was an old Stuck on You Sketch I had from awhile ago. Very simple. I cut out Daddys Girl from the Hannah Montana cartridge. I got out my flowers in my stash that had pink green and orange and played arond with combos of them. I placed pink rhinestones in the centers of the flowers. I also grabbed a orange and green ribbon from my stash just to give it a little extra. I loved the way it turned out.

My nephew turned 15 this week. Wow I cannot believe it. He grew up soo fast. So this is a card I made for him I cut out the stars from the George cartridge and put Stampin Up glitter around the edges. All the cardstock and patterned paper is from Stampin Up also. The stamp is clear mount Well Scripted. The border punch is the scallop punch
One of my Valentines cards I scrap lifted this one... I {heart} Hearts stamps the smallest one was cut out and popped up. Border punch is from Stampin Up The sentiment stamp is from papertrey ink.com called Signature Greetings. I just got these clear mount stamps and love love love them already. They come in a clear cd case and are so easy to store and to see all the stamps in each case.
My choo choo stamp from Stampin up and the I {heart} Hearts stamp for the little hearts coming out. I placed rhinestones as the wheels. and the Valentine Stamp was a hostess set from Stampin Up as well. The background paper was a stamped dots background stamp that I got at the Swap Meet a long time ago.
This card is cut from the Sweet Treats cartridge. Soo cute. I love it. The sentiment stamp is a set from Papertrey Ink from a set called Mega Mixed Messages.
Ok that is all for this week. More next week. :)

2 comments:

Angyl said...

i love the layout you did for daddy's girl the colors are so cute.. almost as cute as bella.

Unknown said...

The Daddy's Girl layout is so bright and colorful! The birthday card is so simple, but looks so elegant!

>