Thursday, January 28, 2010

Week 3 Layout and Cards

Ok so for my layout I scrapped my baby girl. She has changed soo much in the last two years. I thought this page was perfect for her. I cut out the hearts using different tabs on the George cartridge. I stamped some with the clear mount I {heart} harts stamp set from Stampin Up. The border punch used was Pinking Hearts Border Punch from Stampin Up as well. I cut out the title with the Hannah Montana cartridge. The little girl is cutout in blackout with the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge and the face is once again stamped with Peachy Keen face stamps. Her dress is just white cardstock and I stamped the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set as well. That is about it.


This card I embossed the back rectangle piece with a cuttlebug folder and then ran my ink pad over the top of the embossed part. I cut a giraffe from Animal Kingdom as well and used he peachy keen animal face stamps. This card was for a good friend who just had a baby but I thought twice about sending it. I don't really care for the look of the card.

No comments:

>