Friday, October 8, 2010

1 Scary Costume LO

This year my baseball fanatic wants to be something SCARY for halloween. He is thinking a wherewolf or something along those lines. You know the costumes with the ugly masks (the ones that scare his sister when he tries them on in the store). This might actually be the real reason behind it too. He is soo into messing with his sister.
I used the Mini Monsters cartridge for the word scary. The 1 and word costume was cut from Mickey Mouse Font cartridge. I added a couple stickers from my stash as well.

Bitten By the Bug 2 had a challenge to use the hand cut from the Graphically Speaking cartridge. I wanted it to look more haloweenie so I cut it out in a green and added a spider to the hand as well. The creepy sticker was added to the wrist. The tree is cut from Mini Monsters cartridge adn then I hung candy bags on the branches with extra stickers of a witch and ghost as some trick or treaters.
The background spider paper is from the target $1 section.
Hope you enjoy!
Supplies Used:
Graphically Speaking cricut cartridge
Mickey Mouse Font cricut cartridge
Mini Monsters cricut cartridge

9 comments:

**Treefrog** said...

What a great layout and love that spider. Like the papers too! Glad you could join us over at BBTB2 this week!
((Hugs)) Theresa

cecilia said...

I like these especially the one with the spider on the hand. I need to do something with halloween too.

GiuliaG. said...

Very creative. I love your project. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 this week.

Karen Pinsonat said...

love what you did with the cut, great layout!

Carole Beath said...

Your take on the challenge is just great. I love the hand, the creepy sticker and oh that spider on the hand. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
Carole

Jeri said...

Wow, super creative layout. Wonderful job using the pointing hand. Thanks for sharing it with us at BBTB2.

CricutLvr!! said...

Hi Savahanna, so happy to see you joined up with me! I love your blog and your stuff is so cute. I cant wait to see more. I see that we have more than scrapbooking in common......L&D!! Yay!!

Lori1brat said...

What an AWESOME layout ! I LOVE what you did with this ! The papers you used were just perfect ! Thank you so much for participating in the challenge at BBTB2 !!!

A Little Time said...

LOVE how you used the hand! This is so creative!! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

>