Saturday, October 23, 2010

Our Little Pumpkins

Today we went to the pumpkin patch. But before going I was taking pictures of our three kids. It got me to thinking about our three little pumpkins. I then thought ooh that will be a great page for the Cooking with Cricut blog challenge. The challenge was a project with your favorite pumpkin on it. Well my favorite pumpkins are my kids.
For the lettering I used the carousel cartridge. My layer was not cutting out how I wanted so I decided to just add orange stickles to add some color to the letters. I cut the pumpkins from the Simply Charmed cartridge. I tamped their faces with stamps from Peachy Keen Stamps. I wanted to make the pumpkins a little different, so I cut each one a different color to represent my kids. Purple for my baby girl, Blue for my Baseball Fanatic, and Pink for my Independent Girly Girl.
This is the picture of my "PUMPKINS" that I am going to put on the page. I just have not printed it yet.
Here is a close up of my pumpkins. I used Just Baby Face Assortment, Simple Sallie Face Assortments, and Everyday Face Assortments. Hope you enjoy. :)
Supplies Used:
Carousel cricut cartridge
Simply Charmed cricut cartridge
Peachy Keen Stamps

8 comments:

Glenda said...

Your kids are such adorable little pumpkins!! Great layout adding their photo! Thanks for visiting me and I am now a follower! Visit again when you have time!!

Madison said...

This is so adorable:) LOVE the faces. They are a great touch! And the kids are soooo cute too! Thanks for joining us at the Cooking With Cricut Challenge this week! Good Luck:)
~Madison (CWCDT) www.funkycards.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

HI Tiny--love this layout girl! I think it's so creative--using the circles for pumpkins and then using different colors--super cute!
I just became a follower and hope you will hop over and see me!

all the cricky best,
kandrew
Cricut tutorials, challenges, giveaways
freebies, projects and fun!

mum of two said...

This layout is so cute! And the pic of your kids is gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us over at CWC this week. I can't wait to see what you come up with next week.

michelle (CWC DT)

Adrea said...

Very cute! I love how you incorporated the pumpkin challenge into a non-halloween and non-fall project! Thanks for playing with us at Cooking With Cricut. Adrea (CWCDT)

BrandiLynn said...

cute pumpkins all 6 of em ;) thanks for playing with us at cwc please join us tom for our next challange :)

Melinda Beltran said...

What an adorable layout! Fantastic job Savannah! You are definitely talented! Thank you for sharing with us at CWC! I am now following you and can't wait to see what new "paper treasures" you come up with. Thanks again! Melin...CookingWithCricut.com

Glenda said...

Hi and Congrats on "Pumpkins" Winner at Cooking with Cricut!!

>