Sunday, October 24, 2010

Soccer 2010

Emma at My Creative Time posted her Throwback Thursday Challenge. The challenge was a "Sports" theme and use Sports Mania cartridge if you had it. So that's what I did. I just got back pictures of baseball fanatic son's soccer pictures. He plays for the Green Giants. Their colors are a dark green and neon green. Phew they are bright. I cut the I ♥ Soccer title and corner soccer ball from Sports Mania. Hope you enjoy
Supplies Used:
Sports Mania cricut cartridge

3 comments:

CricutLvr!! said...

Very cute l.o. Love the colors and all the soccer balls!!!
Good luck in the challenge 8)

The Purple Scrapbooker said...

Great LO! You did an amazing job with this page!!

I just became a follower, and can't wait to see your next project!!

girlia said...

Love the colors!! this LO is adorable

>