Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ruff Ruff

First I wanted to start this post off by wishing my dog Chopper a very happy 1st birthday today. Here he was one year ago.

Now onto the post for today. What a great way to celebrate his birthday with a scrapbook page for him. I made this LO for My Creative Time with Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge. Her challenge was to animal theme and to use Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge. I cut the dog and the dog house from Everday Paper Dolls and the Ruff Ruff words and sun from Create a Critter. I stamped the sun with a Peachy Keen face stamp. The paper was from the dollar section at TargetSo here is my take on her challenge. I hope you enjoy.


Supplies Used:
Everyday Paper Dolls cricut cartridge
Create a Critter cricut cartridge
Peachy Keen Stamps

2 comments:

jen said...

How cuteeeeeeeeeeee...he was adorable and your layout out is super cute too! I'm now following your blog. :)
I would love for you to stop by sometime and check out my blog.
Hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

My Creative Time said...

awwwwwwh!!! Happy Birthday Chopper!!!! you are such a CUTIE PATOOTIE!!! SAVAHANNA, YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB W/THE CHALLENGE MY FRIEND!!
GYPSY HUGS,
EMMA;)

>