Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pumpkin Card

Well with a new baby plus my 5 year old and 2 year old running around, I have realized I have NO time to scrapbook. :( I feel like I am itching to get in my scrapbook room. So finally today I was able to during nap time for for daughter and my son playing next door. I strapped up my baby girl in those baby holder things on my chest and a scrapping away we went.
I was looking at Creations with Christina's World Card Making Day challenges and decided to do:
Challenge #8 -
Cricut Pumpkin Challenge
Create a card using any pumpkin image
from any Cricut Cartridge
I used Cheerful Seasons cricut cartridge from Creative Memories. I cut the pumpkin out at 4 in. I love the cuts on the cartridge they are soo cute. The sentiment in from The Pink Cricut stamp collection called A Haunting We Will Go. I put Diamond Glaze on the sentiment. The background paper is DCWV
Supplies Used:
Cheerful Seasons cricut cartridge
DCWV paper
Pink Cricut stamp set - A Haunting We Will Go

3 comments:

Abby said...

SO cute!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog!!!

Ulysses' mama said...

Yikes! and I thought my life was busy! I know how you feel about not having time to play with your grown up toys!

cecilia said...

this is nice the pumpkin is so elegant in my opinion I guess I'm just into the swirls too and your right scrapbooking is my relaxing time too. It keeps me from going insane.

>