Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Little Princess

After having a 3rd child I realize how much I am behind on my scrapbooks. These are pictures of my 2 year old when she was a baby. She thinks she is a princess so the words Little Princess fit her perfectly. The title is cut from Sugar and Spice cartridge. The two background papers are from the Paper Studio stack Fairytale Princess. I got it from Hobby Lobby. If you have not seen this paper it so super cute.
The castle is cut from the Once Upon a Princess cartridge. I cannot believe how big my baby girl is already. Wow how time flies...atleast I have scrapbooking to cherish all the memories.

Supplies used:
Sugar and Spice cricut lite cartridge
Once Upon a Princess cartridge
Fairytale Princess paper stack - the Paper Studio

1 comment:

CricutLvr!! said...

This is such a cute l.o. I LOVE the pink. I have all boys so i dont get to do too much pink. Your baby is so cute. Great job on this 8)

>